Builder: Shelburne Shipbuilders, James Harding
Size:120 x 25.8 x 11.8
Owner:Hugh Cann & Co., Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
The first boat to be constructed in the 'new' Shelburne Shipbuilders Ltd. yard. She was used as a passenger and freight ferry between Yarmouth and Saint John, New Brunswick. She was a partial loss when she collided with three ships (the Lingan, Canadian Victor, Tug Wasson) on 7 April 1926. She broke up in 1957.